More than your standard
(no boring lectures or slide decks allowed)
Facilitation is more than just training or teaching. It’s about more than sharing knowledge and expertise and hoping people get it.
- It’s creating an environment, providing guidance, and engaging people in a way that allows them to show up as their best selves.
- It’s getting out of the way of individual learning and letting people really dig in and fully understand a concept.
- It sets the stage for people to create plans, build relationships, and make decisions—together.
How You Know It’s Time For A Change
When your people are unhappy—with their bosses, with the work, or with their own progress and development—it’s time to make a change.
All of our programs, workshops, and sessions are customized to the needs of the people and organizations we work with. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to improving the work environment for your people.
Leading others is hard, and most people aren’t given the skills and experience they need to succeed. Most folks in organizations are promoted to leadership roles because they are good at the work— but the work is very different than leading and managing.
Our leadership programs provide the core foundational skills needed to lead and manage well, including:
- Setting Direction & Expectations
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Channeling Motivation
- Fostering Teamwork
- Managing Self & Others
- Delegation & Accountability
- …and more
Programs are often developed for first-time supervisors, but we also work with leaders at all levels of an organization.
One of the core motivating forces for people is mastery (along with autonomy and purpose). We want to learn, grow and develop, and we want to work for organizations that provide us opportunities to do so.
Professional development programs cover key workplace competencies for people across an organization and include topics like:
- Conflict Competence
- Generations in the Workplace
- Creative Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Communication that Counts
- …and more
We can customize one-off sessions or long term programs, depending on your organizations needs.
People develop a sense of loyalty to people—not to organizations. Enhancing the relationships of your team members will increase happiness, effectiveness, and retention.
Team building sessions focus on building, strengthening, and/or repairing relationships and can include things like:
- Creating a shared vision
- Understanding workplace differences (using tools like MBTI and others)
- Developing trust and psychological safety
- Improving communication and understanding styles
- …and more
Each session is customized for the specific needs of the team and organization.