Over the last eighteen months, I’ve learned enough about entrepreneurship to write eighteen books. But being an entrepreneur doesn’t leave a lot of time to write them, so I’ve distilled what I’ve learned into eighteen lessons that are crucial for any aspiring or established entrepreneur to learn.
Check out my latest set of lessons here! (In case you missed it, you find the first set of lessons here and the second set of lessons here.
13. Afternoon Target breaks to clear your head and buy a new empowering lipstick are worthwhile endeavors.
14. You will never be as far along as you want to be. But it’s okay because neither is anyone else.
15. When shit gets hard, it’s okay to have a glass of wine in the middle of the day. Isn’t this freedom exactly why you decided to work for yourself?
16. You can never know everything you need to know. Entrepreneurship means being a lifelong learner. It’s supposed to be that way.
17. Whatever you think you did wrong or could have done better, you are being too hard on yourself. I promise.
18. The future you envision for yourself and the people you serve will keep you going when you are ready to give up. You won’t create any millionaires if you quit.
Which one resonates most with you? And what is the most important lesson you’ve learned since starting your business?